Reputation Management - Get More Reviews
Table of Contents
Online Reputation (Reviews) Impacts Customer Decisions AND Google Rankings
Find Out How We Can Improve Your Reputation
Get Started Today, Because Every Day Your Reputation Suffers, Your Business Suffers
Reviews Matter in a LOT of Ways
As a small business owner, you know how important it is to have a positive online reputation. With the rise of social media and online review sites, it’s easier for customers to share their experiences with your business, and a few negative reviews can significantly impact your bottom line. That’s why we want to introduce you to ValuedInput, the ultimate reputation management software for small businesses.
ValuedInput is an online reputation manager that allows you to monitor and protect your brand reputation. Here are some statistics and research that highlight the importance of online reviews and the impact they have on consumer purchasing and choice:
- A study by the University of California, Berkeley found that 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- A study by the Harvard Business Review shows that a one-star increase in a company’s rating can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue.
- A study by Google found that online reviews are the second most important factor for consumers when considering a local business, behind only the distance from their location.
- A study by the University of California, Berkeley found that consumers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” ratings compared to those with “average” ratings.
- A study by the University of California, Berkeley found that a one-star increase in rating can lead to a 9% increase in demand for a service.
- A study by Google found that businesses with more reviews have a higher click-through rate on Google My Business listings.
- A study by Google found that over 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
2021 report by PowerReviews, over 99.9% of customers read reviews when they shop online.
Furthermore, 96% of customers look for negative reviews specifically. This figure was 85% back in 2018.
45% of people find reviews suspicious when it is overboard in its praise
8 in 10 shoppers use their smartphones to look up product reviews while they are in-store
3.3 Stars is The Lowest You Can Go
Studies show that 3.3 stars out of 5 are the lowest rating customers are likely to consider when deciding whether to engage with a business.
If you have a lower rating than this, your business will likely be overlooked and lose valuable consumers to the competition. Only 13% of consumers will contemplate using a company with a rating of 2 stars or less.
Ready For More Reviews?
Do Reviews Impact Local SEO?
Google uses a variety of factors to determine the rankings of local businesses in its search results, and online reputation and reviews are a key component of this process.
Google takes into account the overall quality and relevance of a business’s online reputation and reviews when determining its rankings. This includes the quantity and quality of reviews, as well as the overall sentiment of the reviews. A business with a large number of positive reviews is more likely to be ranked higher in search results than a business with fewer or mostly negative reviews.
Google also uses the data from reviews to verify the authenticity and relevance of a business. Google uses reviews to verify the business name, address, phone number, and other details, and if they match with the information provided in the business’s Google My Business listing, it can boost the business’s local SEO.
Reviews also impact local SEO by influencing the click-through rate (CTR) on a business’s listing. A listing with a high number of positive reviews and a high average rating is more likely to entice users to click through to the business’s website. This, in turn, can boost the business’s local SEO.
Additionally, Google also uses the data from reviews to determine the relevance of a business for specific search queries. So, for example, if a business has a lot of reviews that mention “vegan food” it will be more likely to rank for search queries related to “vegan restaurants”.
In summary, online reputation and reviews play a crucial role in local SEO by influencing the search rankings, verifies the authenticity and relevance of a business, and increasing the click-through rate on a business’s listing, and determining the relevance of a business for specific search queries.
Ready For More Reviews?
Our Review Platform Features
ValuedInput offers a variety of features that help you monitor and protect your online reputation:
- Monitor all your reviews in one place
- Get alerts when new reviews or negative feedback come in
- Customizable automated and friendly email review reminders
- SMS and email review requests with high conversion rates
- Direct your customers to the proper review listings for your business
- Handle negative feedback offline, one-on-one with your customer
- Monitor reviews on multiple platforms like Google, Yelp, Facebook, and more
- Keep track of your reviews and respond if needed
- Receive email alerts for all new reviews
- Protect your business from negative reviews and feedback
- Increase revenue with more positive reviews
- Improve your review rate
- Take action on negative feedback before it damages your reputation
- Resolve customer feedback “offline,” directly with the customer without the whole world watching
- Monitor all your reviews in one place, and quickly see and respond to reviews
- Easily keep track of new online reviews as they come in
- Don’t have to worry about the hassle and expense of hiring reputation management companies
- The easy-to-use platform allows you to manage your online reputation on your own
In today’s digital world, your online reputation is everything. Please don’t leave it to chance. Invest in ValuedInput, the best online reputation management software on the market. With our reputation management tools, you can take control of your online reputation and protect your business from negative reviews and feedback while also increasing revenue. With our customizable automated and friendly email review reminders, SMS and email review requests with high conversion rates, and the ability to handle negative feedback offline, you can improve your review rate and make sure your customers are happy.
With ValuedInput, you can monitor reviews on multiple platforms like Google, Yelp, Facebook, and more, so you can be sure you’re getting a comprehensive view of your online reputation. Our reputation monitoring tools allow you to keep track of your reviews and respond if needed, so you can take action on negative feedback before it damages your reputation.
Don’t waste time and money hiring reputation management companies; you can manage your online reputation with ValuedInput. Our easy-to-use platform allows you to manage your online reputation independently, and our team is always available to provide you with the support you need. Invest in ValuedInput today and take control of your online reputation.
The Best PART? It's Free
Our Reputation Management Tool is Included with ALL SEO Plans
We believe that the visibility of the Reputation of our clients is so important to SEO (especially Local SEO and E-commerce SEO) that we include it as a complimentary tool for all SEO clients.
Still Have Questions?
Or Search For More in our site..
The Latest on Reputation Management From SEOCompany.com
In 2023, the impact of Google reviews on businesses is more significant than ever before. With the majority of customers relying on online reviews as