First, our SEO team will develop an SEO strategy, specific to your business. We will then generate a highly detailed report known as an Initial Analysis Report. Our team of professionals will conduct critical research on your business, using information from our comprehensive Initial Analysis Reports to lay the foundation for the strongest search engine success possible. It will also allow us to determine the best path in achieving a return on your investment. This in-depth analysis provides an extreme amount of information needed to take proper action and move in the best direction with your website.
This report takes our team approximately two to three weeks to aggregate and compile before we deliver the reports to you in an online meeting format. These reports allow all parties the opportunity to fully understand the scope of the project. It also allows us the opportunity to write up a Strategic Internet Marketing Plan (SIMP), also tailored to your business needs. Once this plan is complete, we will make sure that you receive an official quote from our SEO team, outlining the cost for our ongoing SEO efforts. Of course, once we begin to work on your account, we will better see the true amount of time and effort needed to help your business attain the level of success you desire.
That’s why at SEO Company, we begin with the initial baby step of noncommittal research. Once this stage is complete, you will have a much clearer idea of what it will be like to interact regularly with our professional team. You will also have gained a great amount of knowledge about the proposed plan of action, as well as any obstacles that you may need to overcome to achieve the success you want for your business.
Below is a list of some of the detailed reports that we can offer you:
- Keyword Report – This report defines exact keywords and search phrases that users search for on the Internet. It also includes the monthly search volume. This activity will give you an idea of the potential traffic searching for your products/services on a monthly basis.
- Initial Website SEO Analysis – Our software will look at images in relation to load times for each page, broken URLs, as well as other areas as it affects search engines from crawling the site. The website is a critical factor in good SEO. The layers or “hierarchy” of any website structure is extremely important to a successful SEO project.
- Competition Analysis – This report will help us identify the strength of the keywords. It will also allow us to see how hard or easy it will be to achieve search results. Our goal is to help you get a return on your business sooner rather than later. Keywords and search phrases are organized into a timeline, so we can then focus on optimizing keywords that can be won in the search engine, on the front page. We also work on the more difficult keywords that can take longer to rank.
- Initial Ranking (Benchmark) – This report shows where keywords and search phrases are ranked today. Accountability is a vital and necessary part of any good SEO company. In our benchmark report, we will look at what keywords your website currently ranks for and where. Moving forward, we will run reports benchmarking our efforts. Our team will run these types of reports every three to five weeks to measure the success of your SEO project.
- Initial Competitive Intelligence Analysis – This report involves looking at who your top 10 competitors. We will look at the keywords and search phrases that they rank for, as well as where they rank for those keywords. Our goal is to strategically consider where your competitors rank online, and how this relates to the keywords we are going after. This analysis can help us dissect competitive websites and give us distinct advantages.
- Backlink Strength Report – This report contains many mathematical details on the strength of your inbound links to the pages within your website. Every link that comes from another website or blog has a mathematical value called citation flow. These links, depending upon what site they are coming from, the age of the domain, the content on the website, and other factors, can either hurt or help your website. Building a solid backlink program that is steady in progression and rich in relevant content is vital to quality SEO.
At SEO Company, we believe that SEO is the single best investment your business can make. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of gaining trust and authority with Google (and other search engines) for specific keywords. Once that trust is gained, and rankings are achieved, our clients tend to maintain their first page positions for years. This investment pays dividends month after month. After this, there are only two ways that your rankings are diminished. The first way is if competitors do a better job of optimizing the same keywords. The second way is if organic rankings change because Google has updated their algorithms.
Regarding your competitor’s optimizing efforts; we have specific approaches to combat this issue. With regard to updated search engine algorithms; we welcome these changes. The last several “Penguin” and “Panda” updates from Google have improved about 80 percent of our clients’ organic rankings, with the remaining 20 percent split between no changes, or moderate declines. While no one can predict what the next Google update will do, our track record has proven that our methodologies are very much in line with the direction Google is trying to move with their SEO updates. Our methodologies are proven across many different industries, and in incredibly competitive marketplaces, which is why our clients have over a quarter-million first page results.
Important SEO Methodologies
Our ongoing Search Engine Optimization may include but is not limited to:
On Page Optimization
On-Page Optimization includes writing new properly optimized content to be posted to the site. This content adheres to all the best practices such as proper keyword density, keyword in the title, keyword in alt tags, proper keyword data in meta-tags, etc. If you so desire and provide back-end access to the site, we will post this content for you after your team has reviewed and approved such content for posting.
In many cases, we determine that we simply need to optimize what already exists instead of writing a new piece of content. We will either provide our recommendations on how to improve existing on page content and with your approval implement those changes or simply ensure changes made by your team adhere to all of our recommendations/best practices.
Off Page Optimization
Not all backlinks are equal and you will never find us promise “x” number of backlinks since that has little value to you or the end goal of ranking. What we do provide are quality backlinks that come from blogs; these specifically talk about the keyword we’re trying to optimize for, utilize the keyword as the anchor text, and link back specifically the article we want to rank for that keyword.
We highly believe in a sustainable approach to backlinks and thus believe in the control of those backlinks. When Google makes a change to how they view backlinks with an algorithm update, we can alter our approach and make changes to all of the backlinks we’ve previously developed for you. This is how our clients have not only become successful but remain the incumbent winner in their associated spaces.
Toxic Backlink Removal
We will initially look for and then continually monitor for toxic backlinks coming from unfavorable backlink neighborhoods, and when discovered we will go through the process of disavowing them. We have largely streamlined the disavow process by continually developing our own software since the announcement of Google’s Disavow Tool. Our tool helps locate toxic backlinks, requests the site to remove them, automatically checks in one week to see if removal has occurred, and then submits a report to Google if they haven’t removed said backlinks to officially disavow them. This documented process is required by Google to disavow toxic backlinks. This process can be exceptionally time-consuming if done manually. Our tool does much of the heavy lifting, but we combine human intelligence to ensure that ONLY bad links are removed for the best possible results.
Social Signal Development
Social signals are beginning to have a significant impact on SEO, and that’s why when we post a new piece of content for a client we develop social signals to that content. This activity is completed through our social signal network that tweets, +1s, and shares the content. We take a much more gradual approach with existing content as Google would view many social signals about an old piece of content as unnatural.
We believe that we should have weekly meetings with our clients. SEO may take time, but we don’t believe that our objectives/tasks should take any longer than they need to. By having regular meetings with us you can keep us accountable, and we’ll keep you and your team accountable for the action items that need to take place. In these meetings, we will also be going over reports of the progress of the campaign, and consistently share with you the results of our relationship.
We believe in white hat (ethical) SEO but actually, take our ethics a step further. Everything we do must pass through a simple litmus test. Below are five questions that must be answered of everything we think, say, or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Is it the RIGHT thing to do?
We will never engage in underhanded marketing techniques or black hat (unethical) SEO techniques, nor we will work with companies involved with adult themes, gambling, or activities which we consider morally questionable, or that may exploit anyone. It is our goal to always provide you with quality SEO Services you can trust.