The Five Principles for the Conduct of Our Publication:
- The first mission of SEOCompany.com is to tell the truth as nearly as the truth may be ascertained.
- com shall endeavor to maintain current information so far as it can learn it, concerning the important affairs Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and the Digital Marketing Industry.
- As a disseminator of Digital Marketing and SEO news, information and instructional material SEOCompany.com contents shall never promote methods which may cause harm to the practitioners who implement them.
- What SEOCompany.com publishes shall be fit reading for the inexperienced as well as experienced marketer.
- com holds its duty is to its readers and to the public at large and not to any special interest and specifically not to the interest of any given search engine.
SEOCompany.com’s mission is to be the Internet’s most expert, authoritative, and trusted resource for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing information. We achieve this mission by presenting independent, objective, comprehensive and up-to-date information in a clear and concise format for both consumers and digital marketing professionals.
The SEOCompany.com site-designers and engineers aim to provide visitors with an intuitive, user friendly website which is easy to navigate and provides rapid access to the extensive range of SEO information, news, articles and related databases we have available. If you have problems with navigation or would like to suggest changes, please contact us below. We review all comments about site-design and navigability at weekly design meetings and editorial feedback at weekly editorial meetings.
Referencing articles on SEOCompany.com
Attribution / Citation Guidelines
Please use the following guidelines when referring to content found on SEOCompany.com.
News & Blog References
When quoting information from the SEOCompany.com website you must clearly indicate SEOCompany.com as the source. When referencing such information on your website or blog, you must also include a live link back to the appropriate URL on the SEOCompany.com website. We request that you utilize a “no follow” attribute.
“Source: SEOCompany.com Using FAQ, How To, and Q&A Schema for Better Search Engine Performance (https://www.seocompany.com/using-faq-how-to-and-qa-schema-for-better-search-engine-performance/).”
“According to SEOCompany.com, Using FAQ, How To, and Q&A Schema gets Better Search Engine Performance ”
“According to SEOCompany.com, Using FAQ, How To, and Q&A Schema for Better Search Engine Performance (Source: https://www.seocompany.com/using-faq-how-to-and-qa-schema-for-better-search-engine-performance/ ).”
SEOCompany.com Editorial Review Process
The SEOCompany.com editorial team regularly reviews all information provided by various trusted Digital Marketing publishing partners to ensure content is accurate and up to date. Each article is peer-reviewed by at least one member of the SEOCompany.com team. The review and update status can be found at the top or bottom of each document.
SEOCompany.com Editorial Team
The SEOCompany.com editorial team is comprised of Industry professionals with a proven track record and applicable work experience in Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing industry. Our editors constantly seek to improve the quality and usability of the SEOCompany.com web site.
The senior editorial team are:
Ken Knorr – Senior Editor
Mike Knorr – Senior Editor
Mark Gray – Senior Editor
Derrick Deyarman – Senior Editor
L’ren Bergeron – Senior Editor
Kevin Phillips – Editorial Fact Checker
Henry J. Wiencko Jr – Editorial Fact Checker
Editorial Questions and Comments:
Do you have questions or comments about our content? Please feel out the form below: